Monday, April 19, 2010

One Last Time


(I actually composed this song when my bf and I broke up, ha ha,, may tono na and everything pero la pako lakas ng loob kantahina nd irecord..enjoy)

I.

We’re falling apart,

Don’t you try to deny it

I know you feel it too

Baby, I can’t take it but I have to accept the truth

My tears have dried, but the pain in my heart is still alive

Chorus:

For one last time,

Let me hold the hands

Of the man I love the most

Let me touch his face again

And tell him I love him

Without you,
my heart is broken in two

But I have to accept the truth

That you’re gone, gone, gone

II.

I’m falling apart

I’m trying to forget you

But the memories are still here

Each time I think about us

I’m drowning in my fears

My tears have dried

But the pain in my heart is still alive

Chorus 2x

Bridge:

How can the heart move on

When you are still holding on

To a mere memory of the past

That I’m still hoping that will last

For one last time.

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to hear this. Upload na sa youtube.com! Malay mo matulad ka sa tadhana ni Marie Digby :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...cge pag tinamaan anko ng kidlat! ha ha

    ReplyDelete